Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tasting Game... (Teaser)

Shout to my my Main Man, Super Producer 007zman. We finished the lyrical section of the spoken word album tonite. I feel reborn with the completion of this project coming closer with the mixing and mastering phase being next. I will blog only a small piece of the lyrics for the last song to make the cut.

I proudly present this teaser I call...


Tasting Game

I lick the two gate keepers of my spoken words
Remaining speechless trapped within the day dream of a day dream.

Smiling at the prize that lives south of your navel
It grins back at me side ways

Patiently waiting to reward me for patiently waiting.

Finally

The flower I chase now stares at my face.
Oooo… How I’ve waited for this day

Not nervous, or anxious but auspicious.
You rub my face to guide the way to your delicious.

My apparent submission isn't lust its trust
I’m proud to explain the process that gives you the gift of my open mouth.

Now let me school you to this tasting game.

I keep peaches, mango's and melons in the crisper.
I feed you grapes between mind sex whispers.

I only cook you the healthiest food of the soul.

Oh yes it was a set up to get wet up.

By joining you in showers, washing your back for you.

Indeed it was a set up to get wet up.

By making sure that you never inhaled the smoke.
Does it make you bananas keeping pineapples in the freezer?

Then sucking the syrup like an Italian ici?
I place it on your tongue; you say I’m nothing but a teaser.

My plan is coming together quite nicely.
From first glance to first kiss I prepared the meal which is you.

However this meal of beauty is more than skin deep.

Now let me school you to this tasting game.

 Its not coincidental I peeped the sweetness of your mental.
You can tell a lot by how a woman acts around his friends and family.

So I taste tested by placing you in social situations.

For all you were a treat to meet.

You stood tall without making people feel small.

My family adores you and my rivals want bone you…


You're just going to gave to get the music CD to find out how this ends 
;)

Graffiti Bleu~

No comments:

Post a Comment