Sunday, May 15, 2011

My sleeping Queen~


Peace, if not for slumber.

Most would not find daily.



I have found peace in twilight expression.



I serenade your resting essence.

Your calm wraps around my spirit.

Like a warm blanket in the evenings chill.



Craving the flavor of one who inspires.

I watch your windows close due to slumbers seduction.



Finding the calm inside its tranquility.



Harmonizing with its serenity.



I stand behind the Bleu curtain.

Armed with a wine glass.



Patiently waiting with my window ajar.



Curious on how my lover’s flower.



Will reflect the new sun rays of creativity.



Pondering new flavors her nectar enhances.



Your inner-beauty revitalized & soul refreshed.

I give you a canvas with no margins or edges.



Coveting your internal explosions.



I pour them into my tall glass.

With an aroused sense of purpose.



I drink yet remain thirsty.



Finding peace in the stillness of its love stained crystal.

I eagerly wait to be drenched by my sleeping Queen.



 G.B.





No comments:

Post a Comment